Sunday, February 27, 2011

My first Edited Video [ A Music Video Cover]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-AevJ3ITg

- This is an attempt in AVID xpress pro,done in 2007. I had a few footage of one of my teachers roaming in the streets of Singapore ,alone. He never shot those visual with any intentions of making a music video or documentary.So he shot it without using a good cam and lights.He just shot with his 'not very good' quality handy cam. When i came up with this idea,he immediately approved of it, thanks to his kind heart. I didn't have enough footage to put in the video but i managed to crop it without making it a mess. Most shots were dark and full of grains.I removed the grains as much as possible and added a color tone to the pale ,flat shots . All this is done before 4 years. I was a 22 year old student of mass communication,then.

P.S : To Sir and Sathya Ma'm- I can't forget you two and R S Puram in my whole life as i had the best time of my life, sitting in that beautiful 'Campus images' office,editing those videos. With love...Vaishak

No comments:

Post a Comment